Procedures for Admissions to FCWCS
The OneApp procedure is used for enrollment of students to our school. The enrollment process begins at the website
This website gives you the opportunity to check the availability of a seat at a particular school and grade level by using the Seat Availability Report.
You will then be instructed to log into the Parent Portal to select a school and enroll immediately. See the K-12 Open Enrollment Flyer for instructions.
You will then need to contact the school to schedule the next steps to determine your child’s eligibility. See the Eligibility Schools Information Flyer for more information the next steps.
The following documents will be needed to complete registration:
• Parent photo ID
• 2 proofs of Orleans Parish residency (for example: rental lease, mortgage, property tax notice, utilities bill)
• Birth certificate of student
• Final (or most recent report card)
• Immunization Records
• Copy of current Individualized Education Plan (IEP), if applicable
• Copy of current Individualized Accommodations Plan (IAP/504 Plan), if applicable
• Gifted & Talented Program Plan Records or proof of current evaluation, if applicable
Pre-K Students only:
• Proof of income (LA Purchase Card Budget Sheet/Benefits Statement)
• Last 4 consecutive paychecks
• Letter from employer state wage and average weekly hours worked
• 2 proofs of Orleans Parish residency (rental lease, mortgage, etc., utilities bill, etc.)
If additional help is needed, email
Please include student’s OneApp ID or name and what they can help you with.
Text 504.547.6510 using keywords:
• EMAIL to find out your Parent Portal email address for login
• RESET for Parent Portal password rest
• PORTAL if you are having issues with the Parent Portal
• EC WAITLIST if you a question about managing waitlists for infants to PK4 students
Phone: Leave a voicemail at 1.877.343.4773 and get a call back.