Parent & Student Chromebook Use Agreement
FANNIE C. WILLIAMS CHARTER agrees to:
• Provide a Chromebook for each student, including a loaner device if the Chromebook needs repairs.
• Provide filtered Internet access on the Chromebook.
• Provide Google Apps for Education and other educational applications that support learning in the classroom at
THE STUDENT agrees to:
• Take good care of the Chromebook in all locations.
• Be a responsible digital citizen.
• Use the Chromebook for educational purposes.
• Only pursue personal interests on the device that aligns with school policies.
• Report any damage or loss, whatever the cause to your teacher as soon as possible.
• Take responsibility for any damage or loss caused by neglect or abuse.
• Follow the Student Acceptable Use Guidelines.
• Return the take-home and classroom Chromebooks and both chargers to Fannie C. Williams Charter at the end of each school year*
*Students who withdraw from FCWCS for any reason must return both Chromebooks and chargers on or before the date of withdrawal.
PARENTS/GUARDIANS agree to:
• Ensure your student understands appropriate care of both Chromebooks in all locations.
• Review responsible digital citizenship with your student.
• Ensure that any damage or loss is reported to FCWCS immediately.
Student’s Name (please print): ____________________________________________________ Grade _______
Student’s Signature: ____________________________________________________________
Parent’s Name (please print): _______________________________________________________
Parent’s Signature: _____________________________________________________________ Date: ___/___/___